* Have a wedding to go to this weekend… in Arizona… 375 miles… 5 1/2 hours in the desert… and staying for 6 days!! ARRRGGGHHH!!!!! The temps are supposed to be hovering at 110F!! (43C for my UK friends!!) (But it’s a DRY heat, soo… LOL) I plan to spend most of my time hunkered down in an air conditioned motel room!! (Hope they have CABLE!!) But it’s my Goddaughter’s wedding so I really want to go!! I’ll take pics!
* My wife is transcribing her Mom’s diarys!!! She is 73 (not my Wife!!!) and grew up in Nebraska in the 1930’s!! I’ve been reading it and it is soooo cool!! I think you all will love it too!! Funny, interesting, historic and at times tragic!! I’m going to ask for her permission to post it here, in parts, because it’s so long! I also told her that I would send her your comments. So be nice, as you always are!! (hmmmmmm 😉
* My toes…………. Looked HORRIBLE this morning!! Weeping, bleeding, swollen and red!! (Thank God I have no feeling there!!) But by this afternoon, looked much better!! Maybe the meds are finally working! Not sure, but I have a doctor appointment tomorrow at 2:45, so we will see. The way I figuire it there are 4 things that could happen:
1: He tells me it’s healing, so just keep doing what I’m doing (Pffft!)
2: Prescribes new meds (Again, Pfffft!)
3: Admits me to the hospital, have an IV inserted for 3 days to try to get this thing solved, and miss the wedding (Uh Oh!!!!)
4: Tells me that the infection is so far advanced that I need to have more toes amputated. Or half of my FOOT!! (Call me Mr. Gimpy!) Once a Staph infection gets into the bone, it’s pretty much over
I’m hoping for number 1!! But I’m not worried about any of them!! What happens, happens! I just pray for the best and accecpt the worst. I just thank ALL of you for caring!!
* The good news???? Only 56 more ailments until I complete the set!!!
* One last thing! While I’m away, I hope you all BEHAVE yourselves!! Sheesh!!!! LOL!! You know who I’m talking about!! (Kitty????) ( And you TOO Raven!!) (OH!! And you too Jess!!) Actually, I could mention most of you!!!!!!!!!!!!, Angus??) But don’t do anything that I wouldn’t….. which will leave you pretty much wide open for anything!! I’m sure I’ll post again before I leave and who knows, I may find a computer to use in Arizona, just to read your posts!!
Have a nice Tuesday and a Great rest of the week!
Love You ALL!!!!!