OK! OK!!! That last post was not one of my best efforts! But I liked it and it made me feel good! (Until the Phillies lost a doubleheader to the dreaded Mets today!! GRRRRR!!)
So, time for a pre-weekend update. The staph infection is really GONE!! But I’m still taking meds just to be sure. The foot pain (Charcot Foot) is still feeling MUCH better, even after mowing the lawn yesterday. I have people coming in next week to remove 3 HUGE palm trees from our front yard! (I’m talking 80 feet tall!!) I’ll post pics…
Next, I’m accepting quotes to have sprinklers installed and sod laid! Right now our front yard looks like a nuclear test site from the Mohave Desert!! I have three quotes so far, but none are acceptable!! I have another coming on Tuesday and I think it will be a good one! Ronaldo Gomez sounds like a guy who means business!!! Don’t you think??
Scary News: Overheard Mrs Serious talking on the phone to our niece about taking a trip to Europe this Autumn. To Ireland!! Sounds nice, right? Well, not to ME!! Here’s the ‘crew’ that will be going… (and no offense to any of them!! They just make me shudder!!!)
1. Mrs Serious’ gay friend Anthony! He’s a 350 lb ex-monk!!
Gayer than the day is long!
2. Our niece Katie! Nice girl.. Gonna be a teacher.. Can’t keep her mouth shut!! LOL
3. Quinn, our nephew, who suffers from ADD and will try going anywhere and doing anything…… for 5 minutes!
4. Mrs Serious, my poor misguided wife!!! What is she thinking????
5. And me??? I’ll be home, watching Rick Steves DVD’s!! Hoping they packed wisely!
I hope you all have a great weekend!! I’ll post again before the 4th!! If you have fireworks?? Think ‘Safe and Sane’!!