* My Dad has been ticked at me lately (he lives in NJ and is 88) and wrote me a letter saying to never send him anything again…. So I sent him a plant!! Happy Fathers Day!!
* Going to visit my wife’s Dad on Sunday. He’s a great guy!! Hope the U S Open gets rained out!! lol!! Did you know I hate golf??
* The roadwork our highway department is doing on our streets reminds me of MSN! All of the inconvenience for improvements and nothing improved.
* Watching my neighbor Rod. Turned on his sprinklers and got it right in the face!! Oops!! That’s what he gets for firing my gardeners.
* F-18 flyover today and I missed it again!!! Dogs caught it tho… They fly so low!! I’ll get a pic someday.
* Dogs are doing much better with their ‘Itchy Scratchy’ thing!! Strange that Buzz has fleas, Bonnie has itchy skin and Baxter is just a scratchy wannbe!!
* I think that Rascal Flatts is the best band of any genre around!!
* When exactly did Kid Rock and Def Leopard become Country singers?
* L A Dodgers playing L A Angels this weekend. When exactly did Anaheim, CA become part of L A??
* Lotteries her are at $57 Million and $48 Million!! I have tickets for both!
* For some reason, my replacement Bose headphones are better than the original ones!
* Finally, I received some sad news today,,, A dear friend of mine lost her kitty last night. A pack of Coyotes. I’m sure he put up a good fight. Disturbing!!
I’ve run out of thoughts!! Aren’t you all glad?? Have a GREAT Fathers Day weekend and stay safe.